United Alliance of Nation States
Welcome to the official forum of the alliance- United Alliance of Nation States. If you are not a member, please register. If you have already registered, please log-in. Thank you:-)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official forum of the alliance- United Alliance of Nation States. If you are not a member, please register. If you have already registered, please log-in. Thank you:-)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need some advice

3 posters

Go down

Need some advice Empty Need some advice

Post by onefourth Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:17 pm

So recently I've wanted to liquidate about half my military barracks and replace them with more commerce and resource production. The plan then would be to use the new-found wealth to construct one or two cities completely dedicated to military buildings.

What I'm iffy about is, what if I get attacked? Do you guys think that the threat of counterattack from UAoNS is enough to prevent me from getting ganked until I can move the military to its own city?

onefourth

Back to top Go down

Need some advice Empty Re: Need some advice

Post by Benjy Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:33 am

You should be okay as we have a high alert of military action and if you stay active you are least likely to get attacked also would like to say that if it did come to the position that you are attacked we will get that nation or alliance to get reps paid back.
Benjy
Benjy
Admin
Founder
AdminFounder

Back to top Go down

Post by onefourth Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:12 am

Update: I went through with my plans and am already seeing greater daily income (almost triple!) and am confident that I will be able to rebuild my army before any possible attacks.

onefourth

Back to top Go down

Post by Nexus1123 Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:32 pm

That's what I am Doing, I chose Commerce over military and now I am now reaching the nation score of Eximius with a few tens to go Cool

Nexus1123
Internal Minister
Internal Minister

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum